Atriva 500 Biostimulant is Hello Nature’s unique soluble powder created especially for fertigation by way of drip lines or root drench. It delivers Plant Stimulating Peptides directly to the roots which results in enhanced root development and growth, as well as increased nutrient uptake for the life of the plant.
Hello Nature combines our unique Plant Stimulating Peptides, Lateral Root Promoting Peptides, and Mycorrhizae to create Atriva 500 (5-0-0) Biostimulant, a completely natural soluble powder that works on a wide spectrum of plants (vegetables, fruits, trees, grasses, and flowers) to prevent transplant shock and stress, increase nutrient absorption, and promote root and plant development over the life of the plant. Atriva 500 (5-0-0) Biostimulant is guaranteed to be free from GMOs, contaminants, pathogens, or inefficient animal by-products to deliver maximum healthy root colonization and plant development. Ingredients (with benefit):
- Plant Stimulating Peptides - Our unique combination of plant probiotics that fortify the plant to enhance plant growth, improve plant health, and build disease resistance.
- Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi - (Funneliformis Mosseae and Rhizoglomus Irregulare - Reproduced IN VIVO, our unique mycorrhizae attaches directly to the roots to increase root development, root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake.
- Vegetal Peptides - A pool of plant biostimulant molecules (polypeptides) that improve lateral rooting and plant development throughout the life of the plant.
- Organic Nitrogen - An essential nutrient for plant growth which encourages lush growth of stems and leaves and vibrant color throughout the plant.
- Vegetal Amino Acids - A fundamental component of biostimulants that promotes structural, metabolic, and transport functions in the plant and increases yield.
- Soil Health
- Root Establishment/Health
- Nutrient Uptake
- Robust and Vibrant Growth
- Fertilizer Efficiency
- Water Conservation
- Environmental Safety
- Plant Die-Off
- Transplant Stress/Shock
- Climatic Stress/Shock
- Watering Frequency
- Plant Loss (from drought and heat)
- Fertilizer Use
- Pesticide Use