Trainer is an all-natural, OMRI-Approved liquid fertilizer that uses 100% Organic Nutrients (Nitrogen, Vegetal Amino Acids) and our unique Plant Stimulating Peptides to produce healthier more resilient plants, while enhancing the effectiveness of other fertilizers and products.
Hello Nature uses all-natural ingredients in Trainer (5-0-0) to improve the productivity of the plant’s metabolism for healthier, more resilient growth throughout a plant’s life cycle, plus added support for the more delicate phases. It is rapidly absorbed to strengthen cell walls, prime plants for future stress, and boost nutrient uptake and use efficiency.
- Plant Stimulating Peptides - Bioactive proteins that encourage fast absorption to protect your plants from stress (heat, drought, salinity, transport, and transplant), increase nutrient uptake of the plant, and enhance soil fertility.
- Organic Nitrogen - Essential element in photosynthesis which supports development of cells, proteins, and chlorophyll to improve plant color, yield, and survivability.
- Vph - Amino acids which protect your plants from stress and disease while enhancing root development, seedling emergence, and overall yield.
- Organic Matter - Beneficial animal and plant material that nourishes essential organisms living in the soil to unblock soil pathways and increase the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Soybean Protein - A plant-based source of nitrogen that improves overall soil fertility, root development, and overall health of the soil and plant.
- Vegetal Amino Acids - Natural metabolites that increase chlorophyll production and photosynthesis to produce more vibrant, robust plants
Application:Trainer is ideal for foliar and in-furrow treatments. It is miscible with the most common pesticide products and fertilizers. Apply using a spray method in an adequate amount of water that will provide complete coverage of the plants
- Metabolism Productivity
- Stress Resilience
- Root Establishment
- Plant Green-UP
- Nutrient Uptake
- Soil Fertility
- Plant Loss and Shrinkage
- Transport and Transplant Stress
- Watering Frequency
- Heat and Drought Stress
- Fertilizer Use
- Pesticide Use
Available in 2.5 gal. containers; 150 gal. shuttles; 265 gal. IBC