Hello Nature’s Auxym is a completely natural water soluble plant biostimulant created using Plant Stimulating Peptides, tropical plant extractions, vitamins, and nutrients. Applying Auxym at transplant and throughout the flowering cycle will produce increased yield, more robust plants, and more vibrant colors.
Auxym is a unique organic product created by Hello Nature using Plant Stimulating Peptides, extracts from tropical plants, and other natural ingredients that reliably improve the overall quality of the plant, flower, and fruit, while protecting the plant from pests, shock, and drought. Auxym is unique in that it actively works to strengthen the plant during the most critical phases (growth of sprouts and the enlargement of fruits), so applying throughout the flowering and production cycle will result in a higher quantity of flowers, more high quality fruits, and a healthier plant overall. Ingredients (with benefit):
- Plant Stimulating Peptides - Our unique combination of plant probiotics that fortify the plant to enhance plant growth, improve plant health, and build disease resistance.
- Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi - (Funneliformis Mosseae and Rhizo Glomus Irregulare - Reproduced IN VIVO, our unique mycorrhizae attaches directly to the roots to increase root development, root ball size, amount of root hairs, and nutrient uptake.
- Vegetal Peptides - A pool of plant biostimulant molecules (polypeptides) that improve lateral rooting and plant development throughout the life of the plant.
- Organic Minerals (Iron, Boron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper) - Essential nutrients for plant growth which encourages lush growth of stems and leaves, vibrant color throughout the plant, and strengthens the structural integrity of the plant.
- Vegetal Amino Acids - A fundamental component of biostimulants that promotes structural, metabolic, and transport functions in the plant and increases yield.
- Flower and Fruit Quality
- Sugar and Mineral Content
- Quantity and Size of Yield
- Ripening of Fruit
- Vibrancy of Plant, Flowers, and Fruit
- Environmental Safety
- Plant Die-Off
- Transplant Stress/Shock
- Climatic Stress/Shock
- Fruit Drop
- Plant Loss (from drought and heat)
- Pesticide Use
AUXYM is a fertilizer allowed in organic farming according to EC REG. 834/2007.
PACKAGE: Packaging: 1- 5 L.